Call Senator Toni Atkins Now
- One environmental impact report for all TPAs. Presumes all areas are environmentally sound and cannot be challenged later.
- Changes approval to ministerial process which excludes the C0mmunity Planning Group input or approval/rejection.
- Busts all square footage (FAR), height, density and setback requirements in Community Plans
- Includes all TPA zones that are approved for multi-family development. Developers will seek variances and waivers for single-family zones near or within TPAs.
- TPAs based upon SANDAG’s map- typically TPAs weren’t challenged (origin & viability -half mile can be 3 miles when TPAs include canyons.