Project Tracking System- City of San Diego “Open DSD”
Please note: If you have difficulties using the City’s permit search system, you can email me and I will look it up for you.
Community and Neighbors
- Can get an understanding of past, present and future development activity in the community.
- Can choose to get involved earlier in the development process.
- Can conduct research regarding neighborhood construction.
- Can verify or get status on neighborhood code enforcement issues.
Here’s the permit application for the 7/11 being built at 2576 Clairemont Drive (corner of Denver and Clmt Dr) which is a sample of what you will obtain when performing a permit check above.
Recent Building Permits applied for in the Clairemont Mesa Plan Area:
- Notice: Shell Gas Station Liquor License Gas Station at the corner of Clairemont Drive and Denver Street has applied for a conditional use permit for the sale of alcoholic beverages for off-site consumption. The decision to approve or deny this aapplication will be made at a public hearing. Click on Notice for details…
- 19 Unit Apt Bldg Permit for 19 units to be built at 3040 & 3050 Clairemont Drive.