NOT IN MLS LISTING #Contact Agent to View
- La Jolla, Calif (Map- Area #5)
- MIlls Act (Property is listed on the CALIFORNIA HISTORICAL RESOURCES INVENTORY DATABASE because of exterior Spanish Eclectic style built by Thomas Shepherd in 1927. The benefits of properties with Mills Act designation is the huge property tax savings. Current property tax on this home is $4,369. Regardless of the new sales price, the property tax for the new buyer will be approximately the same. See how tax calculations are handled here. When the new buyer purchases the property, the tax benefit remains and Prop 13 doesn’t apply. Read more about Mills Act.
- Country Club Neighborhood
- Outstanding views of La Jolla North Shores
- Asking Price: $2,895,000.
- Square Feet: 2391
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths